Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Coach Princess - About Me


As a Christian entrepreneur, I am blessed to offer a variety of products and services to benefit others.  In 2005, I began producing "Self-Talk from the Scriptures" which are spoken-word audio programs that help listeners to relax and meditate on the promises of God from the Bible.  These programs are currently enjoyed by listeners all over the world via the internet.

My work was based, in part, on research conducted by Dr. Shad Helmstetter, a best-selling author and pioneer in the field of self-talk.  He is looked to as an expert regarding the ability to "re-wire" the mind for change and personal achievement.  I was fortunate to become personally acquainted with Dr. Helmstetter and complete his Certified Life Coach training program.

In 2013, I completed over 1,000 hours of study in holistic health and became a certified massage therapist working in private practice and at a local spa.  When it comes to good health, I am also passionate about the benefits that can be derived from eating properly on a plant-based diet.


Not only do I market and sell my own products and services, I also participate in online affiliate marketing for products and/or services that are related to what I do, what I personally enjoy and what I think would benefit others.  In today's economy, I believe it is smart to have multiple revenue sources and believe the internet, carefully used, is a great equalizer which allows virtually anyone, located anywhere, to reach a global market.

As a disclaimer, I am not a medical doctor, dietician or mental health professional; I offer no health claims or recommendations outside the scope of my training.  I am, however, excited to offer my products & coaching services in a way that allows me to integrate my passion for wellness, personal development and spiritual growth.  It brings me great satisfaction to share my various gifts & talents in a way that blesses others.

If you would like additional information about me or any of my products and services, feel free to message me via the contact form on my blog page or directly at CoachPrincess@Mail.com.  


No comments:

Post a Comment